The 10 Best 1 Qt Ceramic Dutch Oven
Nowadays, there are so many products of 1 qt ceramic dutch oven in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for 1 qt ceramic dutch oven in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings 1 qt ceramic dutch oven which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Dutch Oven Cast Iron Enamel Coating Cookware Casserole with Lid – 0.5-Quart (5.91 inches) , Sunset Orange Cocotte, Versatile Saucepan with Lid, Stew Pot
- ????????【CAST IRON DISH】- Cast Iron Construction offers excellent durability and unrivaled heat conductivity, extremely tough, yet lightweight and easy to handle, compatible with gas, electric, induction, ceramic, halogen and hobs.
- ????????【SUPER VERSATILE POT】- Perfect for marinating or cooking a wide range of meals. Broiler and oven are safe up to 500 degrees F. Cream colored enamel interior provides fast and easy clean up after cooking. Hand washing is recommended for this round French oven.
- ????????【MINI SIZE MORDEN DESIGN】- It’s sunset orange tightly fitting lid seals in moisture and heat. Porcelain-enameled exterior both durable finish land rich in colors complements any kitchen décor. Large loop handles for easy handling. Perfect for cooking plenty of food for a single person.
- ????????【GLAZED ENAMEL COATING】- Stain and odor resistant enamel coating for easy cleaning, scrubbing away burnt-on residue after every meal will be a thing of the past. Cast iron contraction retains heat well. Superior heat distribution and retention to evenly tenderize meats, poultry and vegetables.
- ????????【LIFETIME WARRANTY】- We are confident that our stew pots are manufactured under strict quality standards to provide the best experience for our customers. If you meet any problems, don’t hesitate to contact our 24/7 online customer service which will reply to you ASAP to help with your worries. Totally no-risk purchase!
Lodge EC1D43 Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven, 1.5-Quart, Red
- 1.5 qt capacity, Stainless Steel Knob
- Porcelain surface eliminates the need to season, Rim is black matte enamel
- Cast Iron core is unparalleled in heat retention and even heating
- Broil, braise, Saute, Simmer, bake or roast in the oven up to 500° F. Hand washing recommended.
- Enamel Cast Iron made in China to Lodge specifications. All other Lodge Cast Iron Cookware made in USA
This 1.5-Quart enamel Dutch oven is great for cooking, marinating, refrigeration and freezing. The color porcelain enamel on cast iron can be used on gas, electric, ceramic, as well as in the oven. The cookware is cast from molten iron in individual sand molds then coated with multiple porcelain layers. The porcelain surface eliminates the need to season cast iron creating a smooth, hard surface that is easy to clean while maintaining superior heat distribution and heat retention. Better heat retention will actually reduce the amount of energy needed for cooking so it saves money. Tightly fitting lid seals in moisture. Stainless steel knob is oven safe to 500-Degree Fahrenheit. Not recommended for use on outdoor grills or over open outdoor flames. Not for use in microwaves. The black rim on the pot is matte porcelain, not exposed cast iron. Although dishwasher safe, hand washing with warm soapy water is recommended to preserve the cookware’s original appearance Red.
Lodge 2 Quart Cast Iron Dutch Oven. Pre-seasoned Pot with Lid for Cooking, Basting, or Baking
- Seasoned with oil for a natural, easy-release finish that improves with use
- Easy care: hand wash, dry, rub with cooking oil
- The right tool to sear, sauté, simmer, bake, broil, braise, roast, fry or grill
- At home in the oven, on the stove, on the grill or over the campfire
- Great for induction cooktops
- Unparalleled in heat retention and even heating
The Lodge Cast Iron 2-Quart Serving Pot is a multi-functional cookware that works wonders with slow-cooking recipes and all your favorite foods. Cook up baked beans, soups and stews. This cookware piece goes from stovetop to tabletop for serving. Cast iron loves a campfire, a stovetop, or an oven, and can slow-cook foods without scorching. It retains heat well so you can sear meat at higher temperatures and will keep your delicious meals warm for a long time. Whether used in a kitchen or camp, theses virtually indestructible cookware should last for generations. Made of cast iron, this pot evenly distributes heat from the bottom through the sidewalls. Sporting a stylish black color, the cast iron cookware looks good in most kitchens and it doubles up as an excellent source of nutritional iron. This pre-seasoned cookware is ready-to-use right out of the box. While the cookware comes pre-seasoned to prevent food from sticking, it works best when sprayed or lightly coated with vegetable oil before use. The Lodge seasoning procedure is a multiple-step process in which the seasoning oil is applied via an electrostatic spray system that coats the cookware, then it’s baked in commercial ovens at very high temperatures. This allows the oil to penetrate deeply into the pores of the iron. This seasoning process achieves a seasoned finish that would take many months of home use to achieve. Sometimes during this process, the seasoning oil can collect and create a bubble or slight drip at the bottom of the pan as it’s hanging through the production process. And that in turn can turn brown as it’s processed through the seasoning ovens. This brown spot is not rust but in fact, carbonized seasoning and will darken with use. The factory seasoning process makes Lodge cast iron products ready to use right out of the box, and the product over time “Just keeps getting better”. After cooking, clean with a stiff nylon brush and hot water. Using soap is not recommended, and harsh detergents should never be used. Towel dry immediately and apply a light coating of oil to utensil while it is still warm. Cast Iron, like your grandmother used, still ranks as one of the best cooking utensils ever made. It gives you a nearly non-stick surface, without the possible harmful fumes generated by preheating chemically treated nonstick cookware. The American-based company, Lodge, has been fine-tuning its construction of rugged, cast-iron cookware for more than a century. Measures 8-inches in diameter and 2.875-inches deep.
There are lots of fancy cookware materials out there but cast iron still trumps them all with its even heating, heat retention, price, and duration. Its these traits that make Lodge cookware favored by both indoor chefs and campfire cooks alike. The caveat is being able to lift cast iron cookware and, at 8 pounds, this serving pot will give most chefs a workout. The pot measures 8 inches in diameter and 2-7/8 inches deep and comes with a matching 8-inch iron cover. The pot arrives ready to simmer up to 2 quarts of baked beans, soup, or stew and goes right from stovetop to tabletop for serving.
While it usually takes years of cooking to burn on the prized finish that makes cast-iron cookware smooth and stick-free, the Logic line of cookware comes pre-seasoned to save you some work. Cast iron pots in this line are coated in a vegetable oil, which is then baked on in a hot industrial oven to obtain that blackened patina and silky surface. Logic cookware has plenty of fans, including the editorial staff at Good Housekeeping, who cited it as one of the best new products of the year at the 2003 Good Buy Awards. –Cristina Vaamonde
Epicurious Cookware Collection- Enameled Cast Iron Covered Dutch Oven, Red 1 Quart Dutch Oven
- ALL COOKING TOPS. Perfect for all cooking methods from searing meats to slow-cooking stews. Compatible with all stove types, including induction.
- SIMPLE ELEGANCE. Beautiful design allows a seamless transition from stovetop or oven cooking to table serving. Vibrant enamel exterior finish adds a pop of color to any cooktop Included lid locks in heat and moisture for tender, flavorful results.
- MAKING COOKING EASY. Enameled cooking surface for effortless food release and easy cleanup Sturdy cast iron handles for confident handling especially when cookware is full.
- A BRAND YOU CAN TRUST. Epicurious durable cast iron construction delivers superior heat retention and ensures even cooking.
- IN THE BOX. Inside you’ll find a beautiful 1 Quart Red Covered Dutch Oven Measuring- 11.5″ Long x 7.5″ Wide x 5″ Tall. Total Weight: 5.5 pounds.
The Camp Chef DO-5-Mini 3/4 Quart Dutch Oven
- Seasoned cast iron is ready to cook and easy to maintain
- Deep dish lid increases air flow for even cooking
- Thermometer channel lets you check temperature without removing lid
- Porous surface for even heat distribution
- Perfect for moulton brownies, cobbler, pot pies, and many single servings
The Camp Chef Mini 3/4 Quart Cast Iron Dutch Oven by Camp Chef is created to meet the highest quality standards. The seasoned finish makes this cast iron ready to use and easy to maintain. The fine porous surface also allows for better heat distribution
Lodge Camp Dutch Oven, 2 Qt
Lodge Logic 2-Quart Cast-Iron Camp Dutch Oven with Iron Lid
The Lodge portable “camp stove” is the pot that does it all. The flanged lid holds hot coals and inverts for use as a griddle. The integral legs allow the oven to sit perfectly over hot coals. Includes Camp Dutch Oven Cooking 101 book.
From colonial hearth fires to the campfires of Lewis and Clark, cast iron camp ovens fed the colonists, helped tame the wilderness, and did their share in settling the American West. Cast iron cookware has long been treasures as sought after heirlooms, so much so that, when Lewis and Clark returned from their journey west, their trusted cast iron pots were among the few items making it back to civilization.
Like whiskey and tall tales, Lodge Cast Iron improved with age. There are few companies who can boast that products they made over 100 years ago remain in use today, and are still in high demand. You just won’t find anyone who knows camp oven cooking like Lodge. Our camp ovens have proven themselves with avid outdoorsmen and patio pioneers from Tennessee to Tokyo. When you create a meal in Lodge Cast Iron, you create a memory that lasts a lifetime.
Many of the pieces of cast iron cookware made in the Lodge Foundry over a century ago remain in use today.
The Lodge Cast Iron Dutch Oven is a multi-functional cookware that works wonders with slow-cooking recipes. It comes with a tight-fitting lid that helps lock in nutrition and flavor. This pre-seasoned Dutch Oven works like a charm right out of the box. Made of cast iron, this Dutch Oven evenly distributes heat from the bottom through the sidewalls. Also, it retains heat better so your delicious meal remains warm for a long time. Sporting a stylish black color, the cast iron Dutch Oven looks good in most kitchens and it doubles up as an excellent source of nutritional iron. It features loop handles for convenient handling and the oven is easy to clean and maintain.
A simple Cast-Iron Dutch Oven, like the one your grandmother used, still ranks as one of the best cooking utensils ever made. It gives you a nearly non-stick surface, without the possible harmful fumes generated by preheating chemically treated nonstick cookware.
Many of the pieces of cast iron cookware made in the Lodge Foundry over a century ago remain in use today.
- Made of cast iron
- Pre-seasoned and ready to use
- Multi-functional cookware
- Virtually non-stick surface
- Brutally tough for decades of cooking
- Easy to clean-hand wash, dry, rub with cooking oil
Superior Cooking Performance
Tightly controlled metal chemistry and exacting mold tolerances deliver consistent quality for even heating and superior cooking performance.
Hang Over Hearth or Campfire
Heavy gauge wire bale can be used for hanging the oven over the hearth or campfire.
Three integral legs allow the oven to be perfectly spaced over hot coals.
Snug Fitting Lid
Flanged to contain hot coals on top so the oven can be used for baking, stewing, and roasting. The versatile lid can be inverted for use as a griddle.
The right tool for searing, sauteing, simmering, braising, baking, roasting, and frying.
Made of Cast-Iron
Cast-Iron is a form of cookware developed over a millennia ago remains as popular today as when it was used to prepare meals hundreds of years ago. Cast Iron is one of only two metals compatible with induction stovetops. Unparalleled in heat retention and even heating.
Can Be Used With a Variety of Heat Sources
At home in the oven, on the stove, on the grill or over the campfire. Skillet may be used on various heat sources including gas, electric and induction. Seasoned cast iron can also be used on the grill or open fire and coals for camp cooking. Begin heating cookware on low and slowly bring heat up to medium or medium/high. Always remove cookware from the stovetop after cooking.
Seasoned for a natural, easy-release finish that improves with use.
Seasoning is a necessary step in using cast iron cookware. Oil is baked into the pores of the iron at the foundry to prevent rusting and to eventually provide a natural, non-stick cooking surface. Unlike synthetically coated cookware, it is possible to restore the cooking surface of cast iron.
Lodge uses a proprietary soy-based vegetable oil to season our cookware. The oil contains no animal fat or peanut oil. The seasoning is functional application and slight inconsistencies may appear in the seasoning finish. The inconsistencies will not affect cooking performance.
Easy to Care for
Easy: hand wash, dry, rub with cooking oil. It is very important to replenish the seasoning of your cast iron cookware by applying a thin layer of oil after each cleaning. Seasoning is an on-going process. The more you use cast iron, the seasoning is improved.
Using Your Lodge Cast Iron
Rinse with hot water (do not use soap), and dry thoroughly.
Before cooking, apply vegetable oil to the cooking surface of your pan and pre-heat the pan slowly (always start on low heat, increasing the temperature slowly).
Once the utensil is properly pre-heated, you are ready to cook.
TIP: Avoid cooking very cold food in the pan, as this can promote sticking.
PLEASE REMEMBER: Handles will become very hot in the oven, and on the stovetop. Always use an oven mitt to prevent burns when removing pans from oven or stovetop.
Care and Cleaning of your Lodge Cast Iron
After cooking, clean utensil with a stiff nylon brush and hot water. Using soap is not recommended, and harsh detergents should never be used. (Avoid putting a hot utensil into cold water. Thermal shock can occur causing the metal to warp or crack).
If you are having trouble removing stuck-on food, boil some water in your pan for a few minutes to loosen residue, making it easier to remove.
Towel dry immediately and apply a light coating of oil to the utensil while it is still warm.
TIP: Do not let your cast iron air dry, as this can promote rust.
Store in a cool, dry place. If you have a cover, or lid, for your utensil, place a folded paper towel in between lid and utensil allowing air to circulate. This prevents moisture from collecting inside the utensil, which can cause rust.
TIP: The oven is a great place to store your cast iron; just remember to remove it before turning on the oven.
NEVER wash in dishwasher.
If for some reason your utensil develops a metallic smell or taste, or perhaps rust spots (maybe a well-meaning relative washed your utensil in the dishwasher or with soap thinking they were being helpful), never fear. Simply scour off the rust using a very fine grade of sandpaper or steel wool and refer to our section on re-seasoning.
Re-Seasoning your Lodge Cast Iron
While maintaining the seasoning should keep your Cast Iron in good condition, at some point you may need to repeat the seasoning process. If food sticks to the surface, or you notice a dull, gray color, repeat the seasoning process:
Wash the cookware with hot, soapy water and a stiff brush. (It is okay to use soap this time because you are preparing to re-season the cookware).
Rinse and dry completely.
Apply a thin, even coating of MELTED solid vegetable shortening (or cooking oil of your choice) to the cookware (inside and out).
Place aluminum foil on the bottom rack of the oven to catch any dripping.
Set oven temperature to 350 � 400 degrees F.
Place cookware upside down on the top rack of the oven.
Bake the cookware for at least one hour. After the hour, turn the oven off and let the cookware cool in the oven.
Store the cookware uncovered, in a dry place when cooled.
Why should I choose Lodge cookware over other brands?
For over 112 years, Lodge has provided quality cast iron cookware and accessories, with a broad and innovative assortment. Our continued commitment to quality enables Lodge to offer a superior product line.
How is the diameter measurement of Lodge Cookware determined?
We measure from outside rim to outside rim across the top of the cookware, not the bottom.
What type utensils are recommended to be used with Lodge products?
We recommend using wood or silicone utensils to avoid scratching.
Why should soap or detergent not be used to clean cast iron cookware?
Soap and detergent are used to break down and remove oils. Since the seasoning of your cast iron consists of oil, cleaning with soap will strip or remove the seasoning from cookware.
Are there any types of food that are not recommended to be cooked in cast iron cookware?
Foods which are very acidic (i.e. beans, tomatoes, citrus juices, etc.) should not be cooked in a cast iron utensil until the cookware is highly seasoned. The high acidity of these foods will strip the seasoning and result in discoloration and metallic tasting food. Wait until cast iron is better seasoned to cook these types of foods.
Lodge is a Green Foundry:
Lodge is a zero hazardous waste stream foundry. Lodge designed a vegetable oil recycler for the seasoning process to reduce waste and unusable oil is recycled and used as biodiesel generator. Lodge uses recycled and biodegradable packing materials. Reuse of foundry sand used in the casting process is recycled and unusable sand, working to purify the water of the local streams and planting trees to improve air quality and beautification.
Lodge is the oldest family-owned cookware foundry in America. Since 1896, the Lodge family has been casting premium iron cookware at their Tennessee foundry. Starting with raw materials and finishing with their seasoning process, they continue to improve on the highest quality standards that go into every piece we make. As the sole American manufacturer of cast iron cookware, they are proud to carry on the legacy started by founder Joseph Lodge. Lodge doesn’t just make cast iron; they make heirlooms that bring people together for generations.
Casamoda 5178394 Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Mini Pot with Lid, 5-Inch
- PRE-SEASONED: Constructed of cast iron, this pan features a pre-seasoned finish to protect the surface, help prevent sticking and is ready to use
- EXCELLENT HEAT RETENTIONL: Heat is absorbed evenly and spreads gently for superior heat retention and uniform cooking
- ideal for traditional and slow cooking techniques.
- VERASITLE: Compatible with most heat sources, including induction, and ceramic top ranges
- oven safe to 500 degrees F, and can also be used in the oven, under the broiler, or on the grill
- OVEN TO TABLE: Perfect for small living spaces and for preparing single-serving meal, snack or desert
- EASY TO CLEAN: Hand wash then dry immediately
- rub with a light coat of oil after every wash
Cooking gets personal with this mini pot with lid. Perfect for Small living spaces and for preparing single-serving meals, this cast iron pot is pre-seasoned to protect the surface, and offers superior and even heating, with a lid to keep juices in while cooking. When you’re finished cooking, it makes a great serving piece as well, whether you’re having a bowl of soup or a side of rice. Plus, it can be used on multiple cooking surfaces, including stoves, induction cooktops, grills, campfires, and in ovens up to 500 degrees F. Measures 5 x 4 x 3-1/2 inches with an interior diameter of 3-1/2 Inches. Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately. After each wash, rub the entire pan with a light coat of oil. Use enough oil to restore the sheen, without making the pan “sticky.” Oiling the pan after each wash will help keep the iron “seasoned” and protected from moisture.
Paderno World Cuisine A1760016 Cast Aluminum Round Dutch oven, 1.41QTS, Orange
- A fraction of the price and weight of standard cast iron Dutch ovens.
- Made of enameled cast aluminum and features an interior double-layer of black, non-stick ceramic that is BPA and PFOA-free.
- Dark interior is stick and stain-resistant.
- Lid offers a cast stainless steel knob, and features a self-basting design for tender and moist results.
- Made of durable, commercial-quality enameled aluminum and boasts an encapsulated induction-compatible disc at the base that also offers optimal heat conduction.
This new selection of lightweight, cast aluminum Dutch ovens offers the same benefits as its cast iron counterparts, without the hefty weight. The enameled pots feature a black, double ceramic-coated interior that is stick and stain-resistant, plus an encapsulated disc that makes them compatible with any cooktop, including induction. In addition, these pieces boast exceptional heat-conductivity, and feature enameled lids with a continuous self-basting design which collects droplets of condensation and re-introduces it back into food for tender and moist results. The lid also features a cast stainless steel knob that is comfortable and easy to grip, even while wearing oven mitts. Perfect for daily use in any kitchen! oven and dishwasher-safe. Bpa and PFOA-free.
Similar items with 4 stars and above
GreenPan CC001927-001 SimmerLite 1 Dutch Oven with Lid 3.5QT Slate
- Perfect for slow-cooking, roasting, baking and more, GreenPan SimmerLite Dutch ovens offer half the weight of traditional cast iron and even better performance—everything cast iron can do, SimmerLite can do better! Health-conscious cooks will appreciate this completely toxin-free collection that boasts revolutionary Diamond Thermolon Pro 100% pure ceramic nonstick that’s reinforced with diamonds to make the coating four times more conductive than copper, giving it incredible searing and browning
- This superior nonstick coating makes it easy to cook delicious meals with little oil—and because it’s completely scratch-resistant, it’s safe for use with metal utensils and in the dishwasher
- The SimmerLite collection is perfect for those who love all the benefits of cast iron cooking but are unable to lift heavy pans
- SimmerLite is made of hard-anodized aluminum, which offers better heat retention than cast iron and is three times more heat conductive and heat-responsive on all cooking surfaces, including induction, which results in fast, even cooking
- The 100% toxin-free ceramic coating on both the interior and exterior acts as a protective armor that keeps this cookware looking great
Perfect for slow-cooking, roasting, baking and more, GreenPan SimmerLite Dutch ovens offer half the weight of traditional cast iron and even better performance—everything cast iron can do, SimmerLite can do better! Health-conscious cooks will appreciate this completely toxin-free collection that boasts revolutionary Diamond Thermolon Pro 100% pure ceramic nonstick that’s reinforced with diamonds to make the coating four times more conductive than copper, giving it incredible searing and browning capabilities. This superior nonstick coating makes it easy to cook delicious meals with little oil—and because it’s completely scratch-resistant, it’s safe for use with metal utensils and in the dishwasher. The SimmerLite collection is perfect for those who love all the benefits of cast iron cooking but are unable to lift heavy pans. SimmerLite is made of hard-anodized aluminum, which offers better heat retention than cast iron and is three times more heat conductive and heat-responsive on all cooking surfaces, including induction, which results in fast, even cooking. The 100% toxin-free ceramic coating on both the interior and exterior acts as a protective armor that keeps this cookware looking great. Large hard-anodized aluminum side handles provide easy lifting and a safe, secure grip even while wearing oven mitts. Double-walled hard-anodized aluminum lids with stay-cool cast stainless knobs insulate food, while a heat-reflective stainless steel shield on the base of the lids improves heat efficiency. The bottom of the lid is profiled, which provides a self-basting effect that keeps food moist. Thanks to Magneto technology, SimmerLite is optimized for all heat sources. The secret is in their brand-new Magneto technology—a special coating of copper-reinforced ferromagnetic particles are applied to the bottom of each pan. Whether you prefer to cook on an induction, electric or gas stovetop, you can expect fast, even heat distribution and impeccable results.
Le Creuset Enamel Cast Iron Signature Oval Baker, 1 quart, Cerise (Cherry Red)
- Oval Baker can double as a roster for chicken, pork loin or smaller beef roasts
- Even heat distribution and superior heat retention
- Durable, nonreactive sand-colored interior enamel
- Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel resists chipping and cracking
- Gas, Electric, Ceramic, Halogen, Induction, Oven & Outdoor Grill
For recipes that call for a crisp topping, this classic au gratin dish provides a wide, shallow cooking area that offers more exposure to heat, while its cast-iron construction makes it useful for everything from deglazing to baking. The oval-shaped dish makes it easy to beautifully present delicious potatoes au gratin as a side for dinner or bubbling fruit cobbler for dessert. Like other pieces in le Creuset’s line of enameled cast iron, the cookware’s exterior features a colorful, long-lasting enamel that resists chipping and cracking, while its durable, nonreactive sand-colored enamel interior offers a smooth surface for cooking and an optimal palette for food presentation. As cast iron is unexcelled for even heat distribution and superior heat retention and enamel is impervious to acids and odors, the dish cooks food uniformly and gently without hot spots and can be used for marinating, cooking on the stovetop, or finishing in the oven. The cookware also provides traditional scalloped side handles for a secure grip and it can be safely used at any oven temperature, under the broiler and on any stovetop, including induction. Best of all, it moves gracefully from the oven to the table for serving to the refrigerator or freezer for storing leftovers. The cookware carries a lifetime limited warranty and should be hand washed for best results. Amazon.Com.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 1 qt ceramic dutch oven for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best 1 qt ceramic dutch oven: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy