The 10 Best Cheap Refrigerator Thermometer
Nowadays, there are so many products of cheap refrigerator thermometer in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for cheap refrigerator thermometer in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings cheap refrigerator thermometer which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
4 Pack Refrigerator Freezer Thermometer Large Dial Thermometer
JSDOIN Freezer Refrigerator Refrigerator Thermometers Large Dial Thermometer 2 Pack
- Large dial with red indicator makes the Freezer thermometer easy to read.
- Measures temperature ranges from -20 to 80 °F, also can read by Celsius.
- Stainless-steel construction provides strength, durability, and corrosion resistance.
- Wide base and integrated hook allow it to be placed anywhere in the refrigerator
- We provide long time quality guarantee, deserve to get.
Jsdoin Classic Series Large Dial Refrigerator/Freezer Thermometer
Ensure food is being stored properly with Jsdoin Fridge/Freezer thermometer. Its extra-large 3” dial contains an intuitive color scheme that is easy to see during use and determine if the fridge or freezer is in the ideal temperature zone. Also great for use in deep freezers, wine cellars and any other temperature controlled space.
With clearly labeled safe zones indicators on the face of the thermometer, rest easy that food is being stored at the proper temperature ensuring freshness and quality. This product can be used in specific drawers within the fridge or freezer to make sure freshness of produce is maintained or that ice cream is perfectly scoopable.
2 Pack Refrigerator Freezer Thermometer Large Dial Thermometer
2 Pack Stainless steel Refrigerator Freezer Thermometer Large Dial Thermometer
Wrenwane Digital Refrigerator Freezer Room Thermometer, No Frills Simple Operation, White
- SIMPLE DESIGN – The commercial refrigerator thermometer is an attractive but simple designed unit with no over-complicated controls to keep your food safe. The unit itself is white and features a stylish silver trim around the edges.
- BIG DIGITS – Just a glance from across the room and you can easily read the display with it’s big bold digits. Ideal for those with not the best eyesight. No dial in sight.
- VERY SIMPLE TO OPERATE – No instructions necessary. This is the simplest deep monitoring electronic thermometer on the market with only two buttons. Just press the on/off button to switch the thermometer on and then select Degrees or Fahrenheit.
- MAGNETIC BACK, STAND AND HOOK FOR HANGING – You have 3 different choices for placement for the room thermometer. Either stick it to the refrigerator door with the rear magnet, or use the stand to place it on the table-top , and finally you can flip the stand over and use the hook to hang it on a refrigerator shelf.
- WIDE RANGE – The temperature range is from -20°C/-4°F to 60°C/140°F allowing you to use this in the fridge, freezer or as a general room thermometer.
Taylor 3507 TruTemp Refrigerator/Freezer Analog Dial Thermometer with Safety Zones
AOVIOAN Mini Refrigerator Fridge Thermometer, 2 Pack Digital Freezer Thermometer Waterproof Room Thermometer with Hook, Large LCD Display
- Easy Reading Screen – The fridge thermometer designed with large LCD display screen you can easily read current temperature.
- Measuring Temperature Range: The temperature range from -20°C to 50°C (-4°F to 122°F) with high accuracy (±1°C/±2°F). Resolution: 0.2°F.
- Simple Operation Thermometer – No instructions necessary, press the ON /OFF button to turn on/ off the thermometer. Press °C/ °F button to select centigrade or fahrenheit. Turn off when you don’t want to use it, save the energy to get a long lasting.
- Convenient Placement – Multi-Choices placing the thermometer, Adjustable bracket design, can be hung on a refrigerator shelf, stand / tilted / laid on desktop, adsorption to the adsorbable material using a magnetic back. Mini design does not take up too much space in the refrigerator.
- We provide 100% satisfaction & money back if you are not satisfied with our fridge thermometer.
Measurement:°C & °F
Measuring temperature range: -20℃ ~ 60℃ /-4℉ ~ 140℉;
Button Display: ON / OFF , °C /°F , Clear.
Accuracy:±1°C /± 2°F, please kindly note ± variation of 2°C or 4°F is within tolerance.
It needs about a minute for reaction about the temperature;
When it is over 60℃, the display shows HH.H, and below -20℃, the display shows LL.L;
Battery: 1 * 3 Volt Model CR2032 Lithium Battery (Included). When the screen displays nothing, please pay attention to replace the battery.
2 x Refrigerator Thermometer (Battery Included)
6 Pack Refrigerator Freezer Thermometer Large Dial Thermometer
AcuRite 00986M Refrigerator/Freezer Wireless Digital Thermometer
- Monitor refrigerator temperature and freezer temperature. Lithium batteries recommended for temperatures below -4°F/-20ºC
- Audible and visual alarm when temperatures exceed your preset minimum or maximum temperature range
- Wireless thermometers clip to shelf or suction to wall inside refrigerator or freezer. Data Reporting: 90 second updates
- Mount display unit directly to your refrigerator or freezer using integrated magnets or hang on wall using keyhole
- TEMPERATURE RANGE:-40ºF to 100ºF
- -40ºC to 37ºC,WIRELESS RANGE:75 ft / 23 m(signal range is impacted by sensor location and may vary)
Store foods at safe temperatures to prevent food spoilage and avoid food borne illnesses with the AcuRite Digital Refrigerator Thermometer and Freezer Thermometer with Temperature Alerts. The digital display features the refrigerator temperature, freezer temperature and the high / low temperatures recorded for each. A programmable alarm notifies you audibly and visually when temperatures exceed your preset minimum or maximum temperature range. The thermometer display has a magnetic backing to stick on the fridge or an integrated keyhole for easy wall-mounting. The thermometer includes one wireless refrigerator thermometer and one wireless freezer thermometer that feature a wireless signal indicator light, and versatile mounting options including an integrated suction cup or spring-loaded clip. Thermometer display is powered by 2 AAA alkaline batteries (not included). Sensors are each powered by 2 AA alkaline or lithium batteries (not included). Lithium batteries recommended for use in sensors for temperatures below –4 degrees Fahrenheit (-20 degrees Celsius). One-year limited warranty. It’s more than accurate, it’s AcuRite.
AMIR Refrigerator Thermometer, Wireless Indoor Outdoor Digital Freezer Thermometer, Sensor Temperature Monitor with Audible Alarm Temperature Gauge for Freezer Kitchen Home
- 【Temperature Range】The indoor/outdoor thermometer range: Indoor -10℃~ 60℃ (14℉~ 140℉), Outdoor -40℃~ 60℃ (-40℉~140℉) and the transmission range is 100M/328ft(open area). You can use it in the fridge, freezer or outdoor, which provides safe food storage.
- 【Audio Alarm】The Wireless Thermometer console includes audible and visual alarms when temperature exceed your pre-set minimum and maximum alarm settings.
- 【Easy to Read Display】The LCD screen with large digit.Records Min and Max temperature provides the historical temperatures readings. With this feature, you can easily monitor the temperature change of your refrigerator and provide double protection to your food safety.
- 【Multiple Installtion Ways】The wireless thermometer is easy to install. The display unit can stand on the table, hang on the wall, magnet on the refrigerator. The wireless sensor can clip on door or hang on the wall.
- 【Operate Easily】There are 6 function keys on the main unit and signal indicator on the transmitter, you just press the corresponding key to turn on/off the alarm, switch the Celsius or Fahrenheit and clear the MAX/MIN records.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found cheap refrigerator thermometer for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best cheap refrigerator thermometer: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy