Best Enamel Cast Iron Dutch Oven 10 Quart
Nowadays, there are so many products of enamel cast iron dutch oven 10 quart in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for enamel cast iron dutch oven 10 quart in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings enamel cast iron dutch oven 10 quart which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
Lodge 7.5 Quart Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven. XL Red Enamel Dutch Oven (Island Spice Red) – EC7D43
- 7.5 Quart Dutch Oven, Island Spice. A flawless pairing of form and function that doesn’t quit, the Lodge Dutch Oven is an enameled cast iron classic that’s great for preparing and serving memorable meals.
- WHAT IS PORCELAIN ENAMEL ON CAST IRON? It is actually glass that becomes bonded to the cast iron at high temperatures. A particulate of glass, called frit, is applied to the cast iron vessel and then baked at temperatures between 1200 and 1400° F. The glass frit melts and fuses to the cast iron, forming a bond. Porcelain enamel on cast iron is heat tolerant and impervious to water and other consumables.
- MAKE EVERY MEAL A MEMORY. Lodge knows that cooking is about more than just the food
- it’s about the memories.
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business
- it’s a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America.
Lodge Color Porcelain Enamel on Cast Iron cookware is cast from molten iron in individual sand molds. The porcelain surface eliminates the need to season cast iron. This 7.8-Quart Enamel Dutch oven is great for cooking, marinating, refrigeration and freezing. The color porcelain enamel on cast iron can be used on gas, electric, ceramic and induction cooktops, as well as in the oven. Not recommended for use on outdoor grills or over open outdoor flames. Not for use in microwaves. The cast iron vessel has superior heat distribution and retention, evenly heating bottom sidewalls and even the lid. Tightly fitting lid seals in moisture. The excellent heat retention reduces the amount of energy needed for cooking. Two layers of very hard, glossy porcelain enamel are chip resistant and easy to clean. Lid knob is oven safe to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. The black rim on the pot is matte porcelain, not exposed cast iron. Hygienic porcelain enamel is non-reactive with food. Although dishwasher safe, hand washing with warm soapy water is recommended to preserve the cookware’s original appearance. 12″ diameter, 4 3/4″ deep. Island Spice. Imported.
Bayou Classic 7410 Cast Iron Chicken Fryer with Dutch Oven Lid, 10 Quart, Black
Bring rustic appeal to your kitchen with Bayou Classic Cast Iron Cookware. This heavyweight chicken fryer distributes heat slowly and evenly for uniform cooking and optimal frying. Versatile pot is perfect for frying chicken and making slow simmering batches of chili, stew, and jambalaya. Gather with friends and family for warm dinners or Sunday brunches. Whatever occasion, cooking with Bayou Classic cast iron adds a cozy farmhouse feel to the modern kitchen, or outside around the campfire. Domed lid is etched with a Bayou alligator for a unique cajun detail.
Le Chef Enamel Cast Iron Cherry Round Dutch Oven 10-qt.
- Material: Enameled Cast Iron. Size/Capacity: 10 Qt.
- Exterior:Enamel Coated Cherry Red. Interior: Enameled Beige.
- Additional Knob: Red Enameled Cast Iron knob.-FREE GIFT.
- Dimensions: Length 16 1/2″(INCLUDE the handles)x Diameter 13″x Depth 5 1/2″.
- Country of Origin: China.
Le Chef Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven, goes from freezer to oven to table with ease, evenly diffusing heat to keep food warm at the table. Won’t absorb fat, odor or bacteria. Tight-fitting lid locks in moisture and flavor resulting in tender roasts and stews. Because it’s made of cast iron, which retains heat superbly and cooks evenly, this pot is ideal for preparing savory stews or braising meats and vegetables. With braising, food is first seared quickly at high temperatures. Then it’s simmered slowly in liquid along with onions, herbs and other seasonings, filling the kitchen with enticing aromas. The nonreactive enamel coating requires no seasoning. With the lid in place, foods retain moisture, so meats emerge fork tender and vegetables, silky smooth. These hearty dishes nourish the body and nurture the soul. No seasoning required. Safe on all cook tops and in the oven to 475 degrees F. Hand washing is recommended to preserve the cookware’s original appearance. Stainless steel knob. The flat bottoms are enameled as the two tone red exterior. Country of Origin: China.
Lodge 9 Quart Cast Iron Dutch Oven. Pre Seasoned Cast Iron Pot and Lid with Wire Bail for Camp Cooking
- Seasoned with oil for a natural, easy-release finish that improves with use
- Unparalleled in heat retention and even heating
- At home in the oven, on the stove, on the grill or over the campfire
- Brutally tough for decades of cooking; Easy care: hand wash, dry, rub with cooking oil
- Made in USA
Lodge Logic Dutch Oven with Spiral Loop Handle
The Lodge Traditional Dutch Oven with Wire Bail handle has been popular for over a century, and is perfect for camp and hearth cooking.
The Lodge Cast Iron Dutch Oven is a multi-functional cookware that works wonders with slow-cooking recipes. It comes with a tight-fitting lid that helps lock in nutrition and flavor. This pre-seasoned Dutch Oven works like a charm right out of the box. Made of cast iron, this Dutch Oven evenly distributes heat from the bottom through the sidewalls. Also, it retains heat better so your delicious meal remains warm for a long time. Sporting a stylish black color, the cast iron Dutch Oven looks good in most kitchens and it doubles up as an excellent source of nutritional iron. It features loop handles for convenient handling and the oven is easy to clean and maintain.
A simple Cast-Iron Dutch Oven, like the one your grandmother used, still ranks as one of the best cooking utensils ever made. It gives you a nearly non-stick surface, without the possible harmful fumes generated by preheating chemically treated nonstick cookware.
Many of the pieces of cast iron cookware made in the Lodge Foundry over a century ago remain in use today.
- Made of cast iron
- Pre-seasoned and ready-to-use
- Multi-functional cookware
- Virtual Non-stick surface
- Works with induction stove tops
- Brutally tough for decades of cooking
- Wire bale handle
- Easy to clean: hand wash, dry, rub with cooking oil
The right tool for searing, sauteing, simmering, braising, baking, roasting, and frying.
Made of Cast-Iron
Cast-Iron is a form of cookware developed over a millennia ago remains as popular today as when it was used to prepare meals hundreds of years ago. Cast Iron is one of only two metals compatible with induction stovetops. Unparalleled in heat retention and even heating.
Can Be Used With A Variety of Heat Sources
At home in the oven, on the stove, on the grill or over the campfire. Skillet may be used on various heat sources including gas, electric, induction and ceramic-glass top stoves and ovens. When using on glass stove tops, be careful not to slide the cookware around as it’s possible to scratch the surface. Seasoned cast iron can also be used on the grill or outdoor fire and coals for camp cooking. Begin heating cookware on low and slowly bring heat up to medium or medium/high. Always remove cookware from the stovetop after cooking.
Seasoned for a natural, easy-release finish that improves with use.
Seasoning is a necessary step in using cast iron cookware. Oil is baked into the pores of the iron at the foundry to prevent rusting and to eventually provide a natural, non-stick cooking surface. Unlike synthetically coated cookware, it is possible to restore the cooking surface of cast iron.
Lodge uses a proprietary soy-based vegetable oil to season our cookware. The oil contains no animal fat or peanut oil. The seasoning is functional application and slight inconsistencies may appear in the seasoning finish. The inconsistencies will not affect cooking performance.
Easy to Care for
Hand wash, dry, rub with cooking oil. It is very important to replenish the seasoning of your cast iron cookware by applying a thin layer of oil after each cleaning. Seasoning is an on-going process. The more you use cast iron, the seasoning is improved.
Using Your Lodge Cast Iron
Rinse with hot water (do not use soap), and dry thoroughly.
Before cooking, apply vegetable oil to the cooking surface of your pan and pre-heat the pan slowly (always start on low heat, increasing the temperature slowly).
Once the utensil is properly pre-heated, you are ready to cook.
TIP: Avoid cooking very cold food in the pan, as this can promote sticking.
PLEASE REMEMBER: Handles will become very hot in the oven, and on the stovetop. Always use an oven mitt to prevent burns when removing pans from oven or stovetop.
Care and Cleaning of your Lodge Cast Iron
After cooking, clean utensil with a stiff nylon brush and hot water. Using soap is not recommended, and harsh detergents should never be used. (Avoid putting a hot utensil into cold water. Thermal shock can occur causing the metal to warp or crack).
If you are having trouble removing stuck-on food, boil some water in your pan for a few minutes to loosen residue, making it easier to remove.
Towel dry immediately and apply a light coating of oil to the utensil while it is still warm.
TIP: Do not let your cast iron air dry, as this can promote rust.
Store in a cool, dry place. If you have a cover, or lid, for your utensil, place a folded paper towel in between lid and utensil allowing air to circulate. This prevents moisture from collecting inside the utensil, which can cause rust.
TIP: The oven is a great place to store your cast iron; just remember to remove it before turning on the oven.
NEVER wash in dishwasher.
If for some reason your utensil develops a metallic smell or taste, or perhaps rust spots (maybe a well-meaning relative washed your utensil in the dishwasher or with soap thinking they were being helpful), never fear. Simply scour off the rust using a very fine grade of sandpaper or steel wool and refer to our section on re-seasoning.
Re-Seasoning your Lodge Cast Iron
While maintaining the seasoning should keep your Cast Iron in good condition, at some point you may need to repeat the seasoning process. If food sticks to the surface, or you notice a dull, gray color, repeat the seasoning process:
Wash the cookware with hot, soapy water and a stiff brush. (It is okay to use soap this time because you are preparing to re-season the cookware).
Rinse and dry completely. Apply a thin, even coating of MELTED solid vegetable shortening (or cooking oil of your choice) to the cookware (inside and out).
Place aluminum foil on the bottom rack of the oven to catch any dripping.
Set oven temperature to 350 � 400 degrees F.
Place cookware upside down on the top rack of the oven.
Bake the cookware for at least one hour. After the hour, turn the oven off and let the cookware cool in the oven.
Store the cookware uncovered, in a dry place when cooled.
Why should I choose Lodge cookware over other brands?
For over 112 years, Lodge has provided quality cast iron cookware and accessories, with a broad and innovative assortment. Our continued commitment to quality enables Lodge to offer a superior product line.
How is the diameter measurement of Lodge Cookware determined?
We measure from outside rim to outside rim across the top of the cookware, not the bottom.
What type utensils are recommended to be used with Lodge products?
We recommend using wood or silicone utensils to avoid scratching.
Why should soap or detergent not be used to clean cast iron cookware?
Soap and detergent are used to break down and remove oils. Since the seasoning of your cast iron consists of oil, cleaning with soap will strip or remove the seasoning from cookware.
Are there any types of food that are not recommended to be cooked in cast iron cookware?
Foods which are very acidic (i.e. beans, tomatoes, citrus juices, etc.) should not be cooked in a cast iron utensil until the cookware is highly seasoned. The high acidity of these foods will strip the seasoning and result in discoloration and metallic tasting food. Wait until cast iron is better seasoned to cook these types of foods.
Lodge is a Green Foundry:
Lodge is a zero hazardous waste stream foundry. Lodge designed a vegetable oil recycler for the seasoning process to reduce waste and unusable oil is recycled and used as biodiesel generator. Lodge uses recycled and biodegradable packing materials. Reuse of foundry sand used in the casting process is recycled and unusable sand, working to purify the water of the local streams and planting trees to improve air quality and beautification.
Lodge is the oldest family-owned cookware foundry in America. Since 1896, the Lodge family has been casting premium iron cookware at their Tennessee foundry. Starting with raw materials and finishing with their seasoning process, they continue to improve on the highest quality standards that go into every piece we make. As the sole American manufacturer of cast iron cookware, they are proud to carry on the legacy started by founder Joseph Lodge. Lodge doesn’t just make cast iron; they make heirlooms that bring people together for generations.
AmazonBasics Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Dutch Oven with Dual Handles – 7-Quart
- 7-quart pre-seasoned cast-iron Dutch oven for cooking, boiling, baking, braising, roasting, and more
- Heavy-duty cast-iron construction for optimal heat retention and thorough, even heating
- 2 loop side handles for a steady, secure hold when lifting or carrying, even when wearing thick oven mitts
- Oven-safe to 500 degrees F
- suitable for all cooking surfaces
- hand wash only (NOT dishwasher safe)
- Backed by an AmazonBasics limited 1-year warranty
An Amazon Brand.
Tramontina 80131/648DS Enameled Cast Iron Covered Dutch Oven Combo, 2-Piece (7-Quart & 4-Quart), Gradated Red
- Set includes: 4-Quart Covered Round Dutch Oven & 7-Quart Covered Round Dutch Oven
- Enameled cast-iron offers superior and even heat retention
- Porcelain enamel exterior is long-lasting and eliminates the need to season
- Compatible with all cooktops – including induction
- Oven safe up to 450°F
- Hand-wash only
- Lifetime Warranty
The Tramontina Enameled Cast Iron Round Dutch Ovens are the perfect choice for preparing slow-cooked soups, stews, and sauces, baking breads and casseroles and much more. The set includes a 7-quart dutch oven and a 4-quart dutch oven. The Dutch Ovens feature wide cooking surface which is ideal for browning and slow braising. The enameled cast iron distributes heat slowly and evenly to tenderdize and self-baste meats, poultry and vegetables, and lock in fresh flavors. The porcelain enamel finish is beautiful, long-lasting and eliminates the need to season the cookware. The dutch ovens are compatible with all cooktops – including induction. Oven safe up to 450° F. Hand wash only. Lifetime Warranty.
AmazonBasics Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven – 7.5-Quart, Red
- Red 7.5-quart enameled cast-iron Dutch oven for baking, braising, roasting, and more
- Made of heavy-duty cast iron for thorough, even heating and optimal cooking performance
- Enamel finish won’t react to food
- pot can be used to marinate, cook, and store food
- Oven-safe to 400 degrees F
- suitable for all cooking surfaces but handle with care on glass or ceramic stovetops to prevent scratching
- hand wash only (NOT dishwasher safe)
- Loop side handles for easy transport
- secure-fitting lid
- backed by an AmazonBasics limited 1-year warranty
An Amazon Brand.
Le Creuset Enamel-on-Steel Covered Stockpot, 10-Quart, Cerise (Cherry Red)
- Convenient quick heating and superior heat distribution
- Tight-fitting lid locks in moisture
- A stainless steel rim around the top edge prevents chipping and cracking
- Constructed from heavy-gauge carbon steel with a durable and colorful porcelain enamel finish
- Can be used on any heat source (gas, electric, induction, ceramic)
Designed to function efficiently on a full range of heat sources, enamel on steel stockpots are not only resistant to wear and damage, but also versatile enough for any type of stovetop, old or new. Their high-profile design limits evaporation while forcing liquids to bubble through all layers of ingredients, infusing the entire dish with flavor during cooking. Le Creuset enamel on steel stockpots are finished in the same bold palette of signature colors as Le Creuset enameled cast iron, making them perfectly stylish complements to any combination of cookware.
Landhaus Professional Enameled Cast Iron Covered Dutch Oven, Pot with Lid & Two Knobs Included – 6.2 Quart (QT), Natural Non-Stick Slow Cook Self-Basting Cookware, Red Exterior with Cream Interior
- Each purchase Includes a solid brass and a chrome stainless steel knob for cookware. Product Details: 6.2 Quart / 5.9 Liter Capacity, Four Layer, Glass-Fired Enamel Coated, Cream-Enameled, Non-Stick Interior, Food-Safe Enameled Cast Iron SPECS: Weight: 13 Lbs. 13 oz. Dimensions: 13.5″ x 11″ x 7.5″
- Universal Cookware – Professional grade cast iron holds heat and distributes heat evenly for perfect cook. Safe to cook, roast, fry, saute, pan-fry, braise, prep and bake on gas, induction, glass ceramic and electric stove tops/cooktops. Perfect for slow cooking in the Oven (safe use up to 450 °F)
- Great Non-Stick Alternative – Four coats of enamel finish aid for even heating and can release food with no scraping. Our four layered high quality BPA free enamel coating is great for cooking and is also a perfect nonstick alternative to Teflon and other toxic coated pots and pans.
- To Wash – Gentley Hand wash with soap and sponge to clean, and dry thoroughly. While cooking/cleaning it is recommended to limit the amount of abrasive utensils (metal) because of potential scraping, we recommend wood utensils as a good alternative
- Customer Satisfaction – Landhaus strives to always meet all customer needs and if you have any product issues let us know! We will resolve any issues you incur with your product – without a hassle! Please contact us before a return!
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found enamel cast iron dutch oven 10 quart for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best enamel cast iron dutch oven 10 quart: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy