Best Tablecraft Cooling Plate
Nowadays, there are so many products of tablecraft cooling plate in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one. You have searched for tablecraft cooling plate in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings tablecraft cooling plate which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
6×7 Inches Cooling Plate for Wax Collection – Food Grade Working Surface Made of 6061 Aluminum – Covering A Fabric Bag in Freezer
- FOOD GRADE WORKING SURFACE- Made of 6061 aluminum offering good-grade contact surface
- 6×7 Inch – The size of the plate well suited to collect the wax
- FABRIC BAG COVERED – The cooling plate includes a fabric bag for conveniently placing in Freezer or Refrigerator
- INSULATING WOODEN FEETS – The plate includes 4 wooden legs for keeping cool
- WAX COLLECTION TOOL – It works well when collecting drips directly
Dulytek Cooling Plate Kit for Wax Collection and Food Catering – 9" x 6" Aluminum Plate – Two Reusable Ice Packs
- Stiffen Up Your Freshly-Pressed Gooey and Runny Wax or Concentrate Instantly
- Makes Sticky Wax Easy to Work With and Collect
- Cools Down Food or Concentrate And Keep Cold for Up To 6 Hours
- Great for Catered Events and Parties
- Includes Two Reusable Gel Ice Packs
- Just Follow Directions to Activate Ice Packs and Put Them in Freezer
- 9″ x 6″ Big Food-Grade Aluminum Working Plate with Non-Slip Silicone Feet
Dulytek Cooling Plate Kit consists of a metal drawer with non-slip silicone feet and two reusable gel ice packs and can be used to stiffen up your freshly-pressed gooey and runny wax or concentrate instantly and to make sap more manageable to work with. This cold plate kit is also helpful to keep food fresh and cool at catered events or parties when electricity and other cooling equipment is not available. Just follow directions to activate the ice packs and put them in the freezer. When frozen, place one of the packs in the cooling plate drawer, and the top of the cooling plate becomes your working surface. The plate can remain cold for up to 3 – 6 hours.
- Plate dimensions: 9″ x 6″ x 1.8″ / 230 x 150 x 45 mm
- Plate material: Food-grade aluminum
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found tablecraft cooling plate for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Best tablecraft cooling plate: Top-Rated Brands & What to Buy